Procedure on How to apply for Certification.
Five simple steps for granting Halal Certificate:
- Halal certification application
- Application evaluation
- Halal certification agreement and price quote
- On-site audit
- Certification decision
Refusal to grant Halal Certification:
HCA may refuse a Halal Certification application or refuse to issue a document verifying compliance with the Halal requirements if:
- In HCA’s reasonable opinion the client does not comply or fails to comply with the Halal requirements, Halal standards, or Islamic law.
- In HCA’s reasonable opinion the client fails to comply with any of the obligations under the Halal certification agreement.
Procedure for suspension, withdrawal, reduction, maintenance, extension, and renewal of Halal certificate:
- All issues related to suspension, withdrawal, or reduction are reviewed by the Halal Certification Committee of HCA.
- The Halal Certification Committee of HCA is responsible for making all decisions related to Halal certification including: granting, maintaining, renewing, extending, reducing, suspending, and withdrawing of Halal certification.
- The client is notified of the Halal Certification Committee’s decision immediately.
- Suspended, withdrawn, and reduced certificates become invalid starting on the notification date.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org