Policy for suspension, withdrawal, or reduction of the Halal certification:
The Halal certification may be suspended if:
- The client persistently or seriously fails to meet the Halal certification requirements.
- The client refuses to allow HCA to conduct surveillance or recertification audits.
- The client requests suspension of the Halal certificate.
The Halal certification may be withdrawn if:
- The client fails to meet any of the terms and conditions in the Halal certification agreement.
- The client fails to resolve any suspension issues within the defined time.
- The client requests withdrawal of the certificate.
The scope of Halal certification may be reduced if:
- The client fails to resolve any suspension issues that affect only some of the Halal certified products within the defined time.
- Some of the Halal certified products fail to meet the Halal requirements.
- The client requests a reduction in scope.
Policy for maintaining, extending and renewing the Halal certificate:
- To maintain the Halal certificate, client must continue complying with the Halal requirements.
- HCA may conduct surveillance audits to ensure that facility continue to meet the Halal requirements.
- To extend the certification scope, client must submit a request to HCA. Evaluation and approval decision are required before extending any certificate.
- If necessary, HCA may conduct surveillance audit before the approval decision.
- For certification renewal, please submit a request firstname.lastname@example.org
Procedure for suspension, withdrawal, reduction, maintenance, extension, and renewal of Halal certificate:
- All issues related to suspension, withdrawal, or reduction are reviewed by the Halal Certification Committee of HCA.
- The Halal Certification Committee of HCA is responsible for making all decisions related to Halal certification including: granting, maintaining, renewing, extending, reducing, suspending, and withdrawing of Halal certification.
- The client is notified of the Halal Certification Committee’s decision immediately.
- Suspended, withdrawn, and reduced certificates become invalid starting on the notification date.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us at email@example.com